Keynote: Midwest Digital Marketing Conference
Dre opens MDMC with the energy the 1,700 attendees needed to kick off the 2-day event. From St. Louis, MO.
Keynote: Maryland Health Human Resources Administration [MHHRA]
Dre shares the Mental Game principles he learned in sports with Health and Human Resources professionals as the Afternoon Keynote in Baltimore, MD.
Work On Your Game: Applying The Pro Athlete Mindset to Business
The Pro Athlete mindset principles of Mental Toughness, Confidence & Discipline are’t just for pint guards, first baseman and quarterbacks. Dre explains how these principles apply to the world of the business professional from Atlanta, GA.
Dear Dre…How to Be Confident When You’re Not
You’ve heard of the saying “Fake It ‘Til You Make It?” Dre tells us why there is no such thing and how to harness the best version of ourselves in his top-rated TED talk from Miami, FL.
Too Much Confidence Is NOT Your Problem
“Confidence is great, yes, but you don’t want to have too much. Keep it under control. Don’t take things too far…” Says the loser.
At TEDxUNLV, Dre tells you how to blow the lid off of your confidence once and for all in Las Vegas, NV.
Workshop: Principles of Personal Leadership
A pre-conference “Power Session” at the American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration [ASHHRA] in Seattle, WA.
Work On Your Game: Applying The Pro Athlete Mindset To Business
- Human Resources / Healthcare
- New Hires
- Team Leaders & Supervisors
- Business professionals who need to learn what it means to be a “professional”
- Business veterans who need a reminder of why they turned pro in the first place.
- Sports fans who’d enjoy sports stories being related to their daily work
Your team will learn:
Creating Your Own Luck Via “The 3rd Day”
Becoming “Super You” to Unlock Your Highest Level Of Confidence
Mental Conditioning: The 1×1 Philosophy For Beating Any Challenge
The 5 Attributes Of The True Professional
Work On Your Game: The Game Is Bigger Than You Think It Is
- I wrote The Mental Handbook which covers the Bulletproof Mindset necessary to deal with the challenges of life both internal and external. The Mirror of Motivation is a self-motivation guidebook. And The Super You is about unlocking one’s highest level of confidence.
- Less than 3% of high school basketball players play in college. And less than 1% of college players play professionally. I did both while only starting with basketball at age 14 and playing at the 3rd level of the NCAA.
- I have coached and consulted with hundreds of athletes, entrepreneurs and professionals on their mental game since 2005 – not to mention the millions I have virtually mentored through my online content.
- My Work On Your Game Podcast is daily and delivers on the same Mental Game topics, and has over 50,000 downloads per month.
“Too Much” Confidence: Release The Emergency Brake & Unlock Super-You
Imagine what you could do with a healthy dose of confidence! Many people lose the game because they lack the confidence to win.
In professional sports, everyone has ability. The difference between the All-Star and the bench player is more mental than physical.
In this eye-opening and highly inspirational talk, Dre Baldwin will share the mindset secrets high level athletes use to play their best. Dre will show you how to release the brakes on your self-esteem and reap the rewards that comes with confidence.
- Professionals with < 5 Years Experience
- Anyone who gets told “No!” everyday at work
Your team will learn:
3 Reasons Ignore What Others Say Or May Be Thinking About You
How To Display Your Confidence Without Saying A Word
3 Keys To Being In The Top 5% No Matter What
Breaking The Fear Addiction That Holds You Back
3 Keys To Freeing Mental Space For What’s Important
How To Listen To Most Important Voice
- My TEDxCoconutGrove Talk, Dear Dre: How To Be Confident When You’re Not is all about pushing your confidence to new heights.
- My book The Super You is a how-to guide for confidence that changes the way the reader looks at herself.
- Athletes who don’t believe in their own abilities don’t last long in the pros, or on the playgrounds of Philadelphia. I not only survived but thrived in both settings.
- Many athletes hire me not for my technical skill in their sport, but for my mental game coaching. I put athletes in their “Zone” for high-level performing. And they stay there.
- My own story, of personal issues with confidence as a youth, are what make my presentation not only powerful but relatable. And it connects deeply with my audiences.
Discipline: Conquer The 3rd Day
The newness wears off eventually. It’s not as exciting as it was. Staying mentally “On” is a challenge. How do you keep the momentum to finish strong?
It all comes down to that dirty word: Discipline. In this insightful and action-oriented keynote, Dre Baldwin shares what it is that really moves us to action. Also, he demonstrates how to find your action triggers.
Dre draws from his 9-year professional basketball career with insights your team will wish they knew before.
- Entrepreneurs & Freelancers
- Repetitive-Task Professionals
- Process-Oriented Workers
- Leaders Who Need To Trust Their Team To Do Repetitive Tasks
- Professionals for whom the tedium of the work may lead to a lack of motivation
- Professionals who make their own schedule
Your team will learn:
Own The Tough Days By Making Yourself “Feel Like It”
Outlast The Competition – Even When It’S You! – With Persistence
How To Make The Game-Wining Play After Missing Your First 10 Shots
Adopt The Empty Gym Mentality For Giving Your Best
- I have published content to YouTube since 2005, amassing over 7,000 total videos whose views surpass 42 million.
- My book The Mirror Of Motivation is a manifesto on self-discipline: what it is, how to get it and make it work for you.
- My entire brand is Discipline: I blog daily, have a daily podcast, and communicate with my fans daily.
- Discipline is a dirty word to many people, until they meet someone like me who built his entire career, brand and business on discipline.
- My TED Talk, Showing Up when the Newness Wears Off: The 3rd Day is about conquering The 3rd Day as a habit.
Motivation Is For Amateurs: What REALLY Drives Those Who Always Get IT Done
If you’re a professional, Motivation is not what you need.
Motivation is merely a temporary (an hour, 3 weeks, a year) driver to action. Like hot water without a heat source, Motivation eventually cools off and must be re-heated. Since we get used to stimuli after multiple exposures to it, motivations must be updated and varied to keep our attention. And when we’re not motivated, we turn in half-assed work, if we work at all.
Amateurs cannot be depended on to always show up and do their job. Amateurs need libraries of motivational material just to get going every day, similar to how some people “can’t function” without a shot of caffeine in the mornings.
You can’t run a business with amateurs at the helm. Actually, you probably wouldn’t even have a business to begin with.
In this eye-opening and mind-shifting Keynote session, 9-year professional athlete Dre Baldwin shares the real tool of real professionals.
You will learn:
How To Be A True Professional And Not A Bench-Warmer Or Practice Player
Drawing On Inspiration The Very Moment You Need It
Discipline Cleaning Up The Dirty Word That Makes A Pro A Pro
Motivation: Why Amateurs Depend On It And Remain Amateurs
Transition Game: From Athlete Pro to Business Pro
Contrary to what you may see, not every former athlete wants to be a coach, trainer or TV analyst. Many athletes want to enter the business world, leveraging the skills developed on the court, field, and track.
Dre Baldwin, a 9-year professional basketball player and full-time entrepreneur, shares the essential principles every athlete needs to make the sport-to-business move smoothly
You will learn:
- How to decide what you’re best suited for in your life’s next chapter
- The 5 must-have “athletic” skills that every business values in a team member
- Framing your experience: how to walk away in strength from the game with your head high
- The “Best” Of Your Life: why what you’ve done to this point is just the beginning of your success story
Perry D. Drake
Midwest Digital Marketing Conference (MDMC)
My name is Perry D. Drake and I am a professor of digital and social media marketing at the University of Missouri – St. Louis. I also run the Midwest Digital Marketing Conference (MDMC) held in St. Louis every April with approximately 1,500 attendees and featuring speakers from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Under Armour and more.
Dre Baldwin was a speaker this year at MDMC17. He delivered an outstanding presentation with rave reviews titled “Applying The Athlete Mindset To Business.” It was rated very highly by conference attendees. He was engaging, entertaining and educational the entire time. Attendees were constantly taking notes through laughter and fun. Everyone really connected with Dre and the message.
I will be having Dre back next year for MDMC18.
Florida International University
My name is Brantanique Williams and I am the graduate assistant for pre-college programs at FIU. Dre Baldwin delivered a powerful message at the National Achievers Society general body meeting.
Dre kept the audience entertained by providing great examples that illustrated each point he spoke on. Including stories from his own life allowed the audience to connect with him. The greatest take away was learning the most commonly forgotten steps, “steps three and four,” towards reaching life goals. I will use this take away as a tool to actually complete my own future goals.
South Florida Business & Wealth
We were thrilled to have Dre speak at our Technology Event on Social Media for Business held at Lynn University in Boca Raton. Dre was not only energetic, but was also very engaging and his wealth of knowledge, specifically on YouTube was very beneficial to the guests that attended. We received nothing but positive feedback and look forward to having Dre speak at future Boca Chamber events!
Urban League Of Broward County
I was connected to Dre through a mutual friend who said he would be a great speaker at our professional development meeting, and they were right! Dre delivered 10 times over. His delivery style was conversational yet informative. Dre displayed his expertise of the subject matter well. Many of the attendees said they gain a new perspective on personal branding and would like to hear from Dre again. I would highly recommend Dre for your upcoming speaking engagement.
Independant Sales Representative
Phenomenal Keynote Speaker At Toastmasters in Miami at a Leaderships Training! Dre Baldwin is a Pro. He did an amazing job inspiring the group on mental toughness and what it takes to make a difference in our professional and regular lives. He left us wanting to chase our dreams and make a difference in our lives. Dre is a humble guy and I have known him for 3-4 years and we never really talked about the books he has written, the TEDx speeches he has done and the difference he makes in others lives. When looking for a Keynote Speaker I was challenged to find someone that would touch the lives of the team in District 47. Dre did a phenomenal job talking about mental toughness and the obstacles he faced when playing basketball. WOYG is an amazing anagram that best describes DRE. Work On Your Game. Awesome message and powerful direction. Thanks for the inspiration at the Miami TLI (Toastmasters Leadership Institute). Thanks for the heartfelt message and keep on WOYG.
Jeff Rashad Thomas
Customer Service Specialist
One of the methods used to address these and other issues was working with Dre Baldwin of “Work On Your Game”. The coaching sessions with him resulted in the creation and implementation of actionable steps toward accurately focusing effort more consistently. A great deal of attention was given to developing a rubric of perspective to engage new challenges of any sort successfully as they arise. The positive gains from the experience overall have been lasting and are evident in my day to day life. A big take away was being reminded of how much control each of us have in maximizing our quality of life each day. There won’t ever be a need to repeat this process ever again. If you could benefit from learning how to be more organized, more confident, or whatever…heck we all can be better at something! Contact Dre ASAP and make good on your plans to improve if you are really serious about it. His methods are sound and his approach is both polished and professional. There are still many more mountains I have to climb, but I am geared up and ready to reach every summit. Thanks Dre!!! Read More
I booked Dre as a guest speaker for the Toastmasters Area 51 Contest this past Wednesday. I had seen him speak at the Toastmasters Learning Institute and knew he could contribute towards the success of the event. He closed the contest by delivering an inspiring message on how to make the most out of yourself. His message of mental toughness encourages you to increase your level of performance. Anything is possible if you are willing to push yourself for it. If your objective is to inspire an audience or workforce, book Dre. He is passionate about helping others see their own potential and challenging them to work towards it.
Head Of Sales
Dre is an engaging motivational speaker that gets you to change your prospective of failure, on one to success. He clearly illustrated to our audience that there is no one path to success but many paths. Our audience at ClickZ San Francisco thoroughly enjoyed his message. purus.