A friend of mine works in European basketball as an agent. and she is always seeking players. If you see this web page then YES, she is still looking. From her: “Mainly looking for players who have just finished school and/or playing somewhere professionally.” If you have not played fro the past two years (or a similar situation), this opportunity is probably not for you — take a look at a pro exposure camp (look them up) and get some fresh, recent video and stats.
- Recent video (i.e., this past season) is a must.
- Your video must be clear and it must be easy to identify you in the video.
- You need to provide “good stats” (her directions) from your most recent campaign if she is going to be able to help you.
- What you have done/are doing outside of playing basketball is not important or relevant to her.
- All of the above should be in the first email you send to me — no need to ask what I need and I will not ask you to include it. If it’s not there you will not hear back from me.
- Remember that pro basketball is a buyer’s market: There are more eligible employees (this is you, the player) than there are jobs. Which means, teams/agents/coaches can be picky in who they choose. Keep this in mind when sending your information anywhere — you need them more than they need you.
Below are some examples of highlight/ game video that fits what is needed.
Email me if you fit the bill.