Seeking Female Players for Professional Basketball Jobs
- You Want A Career In Pro Basketball/ Overseas? Read This | FAQ
- How Does Overseas Basketball Work? A Detailed Guide
- How To Find An Agent For Playing Overseas Basketball
- I Want To Play Overseas / In The NCAA… But I Don’t Know Where to Begin! Help!!
- How Good Do You Have To Be To Play Overseas/Professionally?
- What Makes A Pro, A Pro?
- Can You Go Pro/Overseas Coming from a NCAA D3 School?
- How I Got My First Overseas Basketball Contract
- Choosing The Right Pro Exposure Camp or Combine | Follow-Up Post: What I Know About Pro Camps
- Professional Basketball Camp Reviews (Of Camps I’ve Been To)
- Overseas Basketball And Money: What You Should Know
- Advice and What to Expect at Your First Camp
- Working a 9-5 While Preparing to Play Pro/Overseas
- Seeking Female Players for Professional Jobs
- Do Not Give Money To Scam Artist John Jordan to Play Overseas. Ever.
A friend of mine works in European basketball as an agent. and she is always seeking players. If you see this web page then YES, she is still looking. From her: “Mainly looking for players who have just finished school and/or playing somewhere professionally.” If you have not played fro the past two years (or a similar situation), this opportunity is probably not for you — take a look at a pro exposure camp (look them up) and get some fresh, recent video and stats.
- Recent video (i.e., this past season) is a must.
- Your video must be clear and it must be easy to identify you in the video.
- You need to provide “good stats” (her directions) from your most recent campaign if she is going to be able to help you.
- What you have done/are doing outside of playing basketball is not important or relevant to her.
- All of the above should be in the first email you send to me — no need to ask what I need and I will not ask you to include it. If it’s not there you will not hear back from me.
- Remember that pro basketball is a buyer’s market: There are more eligible employees (this is you, the player) than there are jobs. Which means, teams/agents/coaches can be picky in who they choose. Keep this in mind when sending your information anywhere — you need them more than they need you.
Below are some examples of highlight/ game video that fits what is needed.
Email me if you fit the bill.