Dre “DreAllDay” Baldwin:
The Work On Your Game Keynote Speaker
Work On Your Game
9-Year International Pro Basketball Player
5,500+ Daily YouTube Videos • 40 Million Views
Author Of 13 Books, Including The Mental Handbook
Athletes Posting Their Training & Workouts Online? Dre Created That
3-Time TED Speaker
As a former professional athlete, I understand the value an audience gets from a performer who makes everyone happy she showed up. I can clearly see, the same applies to the speaking business.
The success of an event always comes down to the quality of the people on stage. A great speaker makes the entire event great. A speaker who is anything less than outstanding makes an event hard to sit through.
You invest valuable time researching to find the perfect speaker who’s the right fit. This page will make your job easier.
See my Keynote topics and video below. Use the Contact form at the bottom to email me and I will get back to you soon!
Dear Dre…How to Be Confident When You’re Not
You’ve heard of the saying “Fake It ‘Til You Make It?” Dre tells us why there is no such thing and how to harness the best version of ourselves in his top-rated TED talk.
The 3rd Day: Showing Up When The Newness Wears Off
Dre shares the key self-discipline principle in this TEDxWBH Talk that will get you through the days when the newness is no longer enough to motivate you.
Too Much Confidence Is NOT Your Problem
“Confidence is great, yes, but you don’t want to have too much. Keep it under control. Don’t take things too far…” Says the loser.
At TEDxUNLV, Dre tells you how to blow the lid off of your confidence once and for all.
Applying The Pro Athlete Mindset To Business @ MDMC
Dre shares 5 mindset principles of the professional athlete with entrepreneurs, C-level executives and marketing managers.
“Work On Your Game” @ Toastmasters Leadership Institute [TLI]
Dre delivers a Keynote speech on how he developed his own Mental Toughness, Confidence and Discipline his way t becoming a professional basketball player.
Work On Your Game: Applying The Pro Athlete Mindset To Business
Jordan, Manning, Gretzky… Any sports fan can rattle off the names of the greats just as quickly as he can spell ESPN. The talents and highlights get you known. But it’s the Discipline and Mental Toughness that make the difference between the Championship MVP and the talented player who never moves past “potential.”
Business is the same game. To compete and stay on top, you need the same grit and mindset that great athletes use to stay on top of their games.
In this engaging and motivational keynote, you will uncover locker room and training secrets from professional athlete Dre Baldwin.
Every person who wants to adopt the mindset of their favorite performer and bring it to their daily work.
The mindset affects not only you, but everyone you come in contact with.
Your team will learn:
- 3 tips for conditioning your mind for to win
- How to intentionally recharge your mind
- 7 strategies to keep your focus
The Vending Machine of Success | Activate Yourself On-Call | Lead Your Team Boldly | Persist With Vigor
- I wrote The Mental Handbook which covers the Bulletproof Mindset necessary to deal with the challenges of life both internal and external. The Mirror of Motivation is a self-motivation guidebook. And The Super You is about unlocking one’s highest level of confidence.
- Less than 3% of high school basketball players play in college. And less than 1% of college players play professionally. I did both while only starting with basketball at age 14 and playing at the 3rd level of the NCAA.
- I have coached and consulted with hundreds of athletes, entrepreneurs and professionals on their mental game since 2005 – not to mention the millions I have virtually mentored through my online content.
- My Work On Your Game podcast publishes daily and delivers on the same mental game topics, and has over 20,000 downloads per month.
Confidence: Release The Emergency Brake & Unlock Super You
Imagine what you could do with a healthy dose of confidence! Many people lose the game because they lack the confidence to win.
In professional sports, everyone has ability. The difference between the All-Star and the bench player is more mental than physical.
In this eye-opening and highly inspirational talk, Dre Baldwin will share the mindset secrets high level athletes use to play their best. Dre will show you how to release the brakes on your self-esteem and reap the rewards that comes with confidence.
Anyone who feels or who has ever felt that a boost in self-esteem would move them to more action, achievement and improve their leadership ability. You already know you have the ability. This presentation clears everything else out of your way.
Your team will learn:
- 3 reasons to ignore what others say or think about you
- How to display your confidence without saying a word
- 3 Keys to being in the Top 5% no matter what
- Breaking the Fear Addiction that holds you back
- 3 Keys to freeing mental space for what’s important
- How to Listen to the most important voice
Destroy Self-Consciousness | Be Who You Want To Be | Live With Zero Regrets
- My TEDxCoconutGrove Talk, Dear Dre: How To Be Confident When You’re Not is all about pushing your confidence to new heights.
- My book The Super You is a how-to guide for confidence that changes the way the reader looks at herself.
- Athletes who don’t believe in their own abilities don’t last long in the pros, or on the playgrounds of Philadelphia. I not only survived but thrived in both settings.
- Many athletes hire me not for my technical skill in their sport, but for my mental game coaching. I put athletes in their “Zone” for high-level performing. And they stay there.
- My own story, of personal issues with confidence as a youth, are what make my presentation not only powerful but relatable. And it connects deeply with my audiences.
Discipline: Conquer The 3rd Day
The newness wears off eventually. It’s not as exciting as it was. Staying mentally “On” is a challenge. How do you keep the momentum to finish strong?
It all comes down to that dirty word: Discipline. In this insightful and action-oriented keynote, Dre Baldwin shares what it is that really moves us to action. Also, he demonstrates how to find your action triggers.
Dre draws from his 9-year professional basketball career with insights your team will wish they knew before.
Leaders who are depended on to deliver at a high level consistently. Also those who are not yet leading but plan on becoming that leader need to learn now!
Your team will learn:
- Make yourself feel like it
- Separation Days: the importance of showing up
- Outlast the competition with persistence (even when your mind is the competition!)
- Miss your first 10 shots, make the game winner
- Develop the Empty Gym Mentality for giving your best when the rewards aren’t yet clear
Do What Needs Doing | Lead By Example | Become A Self-Starter
- I have published new daily content to YouTube since 2005, amassing over 5,000 total videos whose views surpass 35 million.
- My book The Mirror Of Motivation is a manifesto on self-discipline: what it is, how to get it and make it work for you.
- My entire brand is Discipline: I blog daily, have a daily podcast, and communicate with my fans daily.
- Discipline is a dirty word to many people, until they meet someone like me who built his entire career, brand and business on discipline.
- My TED Talk Showing Up when the Newness Wears Off: The 3rd Day is about conquering The 3rd Day as a habit.
Motivation Is For Amateurs: What REALLY Drives Those Who Always Get IT Done
If you’re a professional, Motivation is not what you need.
Motivation is merely a temporary (an hour, 3 weeks, a year) driver to action. Like hot water without a heat source, Motivation eventually cools off and must be re-heated. Since we get used to stimuli after multiple exposures to it, motivations must be updated and varied to keep our attention. And when we’re not motivated, we turn in half-assed work, if we work at all.
Amateurs cannot be depended on to always show up and do their job. Amateurs need libraries of motivational material just to get going every day, similar to how some people “can’t function” without a shot of caffeine in the mornings.
You can’t run a business with amateurs at the helm. Actually, you probably wouldn’t even have a business to begin with.
In this eye-opening and mind-shifting Keynote session, 9-year professional athlete Dre Baldwin shares the real tool of real professionals.
You will learn:
- Why being a Professional has nothing to do with money or contracts
- Where to draw inspiration from when you need it
- Discipline: The only tool a real professional needs
Discipline Yourself | Professionalism in Business | Consistency of Effort
Perry D. Drake
Midwest Digital Marketing Conference (MDMC)
My name is Perry D. Drake and I am a professor of digital and social media marketing at the University of Missouri – St. Louis. I also run the Midwest Digital Marketing Conference (MDMC) held in St. Louis every April with approximately 1,500 attendees and featuring speakers from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Under Armour and more.
Dre Baldwin was a speaker this year at MDMC17. He delivered an outstanding presentation with rave reviews titled “Applying The Athlete Mindset To Business.” It was rated very highly by conference attendees. He was engaging, entertaining and educational the entire time. Attendees were constantly taking notes through laughter and fun. Everyone really connected with Dre and the message.
I will be having Dre back next year for MDMC18.
Florida International University
My name is Brantanique Williams and I am the graduate assistant for pre-college programs at FIU. Dre Baldwin delivered a powerful message at the National Achievers Society general body meeting.
Dre kept the audience entertained by providing great examples that illustrated each point he spoke on. Including stories from his own life allowed the audience to connect with him. The greatest take away was learning the most commonly forgotten steps, “steps three and four,” towards reaching life goals. I will use this take away as a tool to actually complete my own future goals.
South Florida Business & Wealth
We were thrilled to have Dre speak at our Technology Event on Social Media for Business held at Lynn University in Boca Raton. Dre was not only energetic, but was also very engaging and his wealth of knowledge, specifically on YouTube was very beneficial to the guests that attended. We received nothing but positive feedback and look forward to having Dre speak at future Boca Chamber events!
Urban League Of Broward County
I was connected to Dre through a mutual friend who said he would be a great speaker at our professional development meeting, and they were right! Dre delivered 10 times over. His delivery style was conversational yet informative. Dre displayed his expertise of the subject matter well. Many of the attendees said they gain a new perspective on personal branding and would like to hear from Dre again. I would highly recommend Dre for your upcoming speaking engagement.
Independant Sales Representative
Phenomenal Keynote Speaker At Toastmasters in Miami at a Leaderships Training! Dre Baldwin is a Pro. He did an amazing job inspiring the group on mental toughness and what it takes to make a difference in our professional and regular lives. He left us wanting to chase our dreams and make a difference in our lives. Dre is a humble guy and I have known him for 3-4 years and we never really talked about the books he has written, the TEDx speeches he has done and the difference he makes in others lives. When looking for a Keynote Speaker I was challenged to find someone that would touch the lives of the team in District 47. Dre did a phenomenal job talking about mental toughness and the obstacles he faced when playing basketball. WOYG is an amazing anagram that best describes DRE. Work On Your Game. Awesome message and powerful direction. Thanks for the inspiration at the Miami TLI (Toastmasters Leadership Institute). Thanks for the heartfelt message and keep on WOYG.
Jeff Rashad Thomas
Customer Service Specialist
One of the methods used to address these and other issues was working with Dre Baldwin of “Work On Your Game”. The coaching sessions with him resulted in the creation and implementation of actionable steps toward accurately focusing effort more consistently. A great deal of attention was given to developing a rubric of perspective to engage new challenges of any sort successfully as they arise. The positive gains from the experience overall have been lasting and are evident in my day to day life. A big take away was being reminded of how much control each of us have in maximizing our quality of life each day. There won’t ever be a need to repeat this process ever again. If you could benefit from learning how to be more organized, more confident, or whatever…heck we all can be better at something! Contact Dre ASAP and make good on your plans to improve if you are really serious about it. His methods are sound and his approach is both polished and professional. There are still many more mountains I have to climb, but I am geared up and ready to reach every summit. Thanks Dre!!! Read More
I booked Dre as a guest speaker for the Toastmasters Area 51 Contest this past Wednesday. I had seen him speak at the Toastmasters Learning Institute and knew he could contribute towards the success of the event. He closed the contest by delivering an inspiring message on how to make the most out of yourself. His message of mental toughness encourages you to increase your level of performance. Anything is possible if you are willing to push yourself for it. If your objective is to inspire an audience or workforce, book Dre. He is passionate about helping others see their own potential and challenging them to work towards it.
Head Of Sales
Dre is an engaging motivational speaker that gets you to change your prospective of failure, on one to success. He clearly illustrated to our audience that there is no one path to success but many paths. Our audience at ClickZ San Francisco thoroughly enjoyed his message. purus.