#254: Long Term Success Requires Long Term Work [WOYG Podcast]

In Podcast Episodes
Scroll Down

Social media is a microwave for attention. It’s helped many people – including me – get seen, heard and known by the public.

There are some things you should know about microwaves, though.

Have you ever wondered how the microwave can make food hot so damn fast? What is the microwave doing that the oven isn’t doing?

Well, it uses waves radiation, which go into your food (and the atmosphere – notice the small holes on the sides) to make it hot really quickly. I’m no scientist, but I don’t want radiation in my food, no matter how small the dosage.

You don’t want your success to have waves of radiation emanating from it either. I hear it sides nausea.

Today’s show is about building long term success, which must be cooked in the oven. Start it on preheat now.

Listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Soundcloud | Google Play | Overcast | Pocket Casts | Bluburry | Player.FM

Show notes, comments and links for all episodes can be found at http://DreAllDay.com/Podcast

Direct mp3 download: [mp3 download link]

Learn more (much more!) about Dre – basketball career & Guides, Programs, Speaking – at his website http://DreAllDay.com.

Find me on social media:

Instagram & Snapchat @DreBaldwin

Twitter & Periscope @DreAllDay

Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to have each new episode sent directly to you daily!

SoundCloud 2 work on your game podcast Dre baldwin DreAllDay.com itunes podcast DreAllDay.com:podcast Stitcherwork on your game podcast Dre baldwin DreAllDay.com


  1. Have fallen for the quick results myself, the problem is you have no clue what to do next as you don’t have the knowledge, the basics, so you feel like a fraud.

    Pick up artist skills where you learn a few lines, goes good until you run out of lines or it doesn’t go as scripted. Those quick fixes don’t get you very far.

    With quick fixes you waste time, time you could’ve spent learning and building the foundations, you could be ready now rather than chasing the quick and easy path. Is very appealing, has all the lights and incredible images, success in 24 hours guaranteed. If you’ve built the foundation, if you know the basics it probably will.

    6 weeks and 90% of my competition will be out the running if I focus on building the foundations, I like those odds, will already be in the top 10% just by being consistent.

    Always appreciated Dre

Submit a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *