It would be great if my audience was everybody. But you know the cliches about that ideal. And I am not a fan of cliches, so you can look them up later if you wish.
My audience is a specific group of people; specific not necessarily meaning “small” (also depends on what you consider to be “small”). And I’ll talk about them in a later post (maybe). If any of the following apply to you, you are absolutely not my audience:
- Blame anything other than yourself for your outcomes in every area of life
- Will do nothing until/unless someone “helps” you
- Don’t own your excuses when they’re pointed out to you
- Don’t do something every single day that moves you closer to you life’s objectives
- Spend more mental energy concerned with what you cannot control over what you can
- Have no desire to improve and are OK with everything staying as it is
- Have a problem with direct, gloves-off communication
There’s more but I’ll stop there for now. I’ll see some of you tomorrow, and some I won’t. Either way, I’m glad we all have an understanding.