If your goal is to get to the next level, become mentally tough, create exposure, or develop the confidence and discipline to make things happen, you’re in the right place. [Also: My Tools, Equipment & Gadgets Page]
I started this website as a place to express myself. No one knew who I was, and not many people were asking for my advice. Since I started sharing my stories and experiences though, many people come my way daily asking for help. And I am a firm believer in getting everything I want by helping others get what they want.
Here are the ways you can get help from me or work with me. These are ordered from the easiest, most available and least investment to those which are less available (such as time) and require more investment.
- Search. My website, Podcast and YouTube channel always have new content, as well as my Help Page. I live stream almost daily too. I have a FAQ page and a Tools page. And Google’s your friend. I have published more content online than any human alive, so the answer to your question may already exist in my back catalog here or on YouTube. The WOYG Podcast is also daily. For to-the-minute updates from me, follow me on Twitter, Periscope, Instagram and Snapchat.[Basketball Players: Read my Help Page thoroughly. Any emails I receive asking something that is covered on that page will deleted and not replied to.]
- Subscribe To My Email Updates. By getting on my email list, you’ll receive updates that are not shared anywhere else. I’ll also give you a freebie for joining! Subscribe here.
- Buy One of My Books or Courses. I have published 7 books and 3 online courses. Both of these numbers will be increasing as I create more. My books are here. WOYG University will have all of our courses available soon. Until then, they’re here.
- Schedule a Consulting Call With Me. If you feel you just need a conversation to get some answers and can take it from there, this is the way to do it. I do my calls via Clarity and you can schedule with me here.
- Book Me to Speak at Your Event. I love speaking to audiences! If your audience has not heard Dre Baldwin yet, they don’t even know what they’re missing. And I’m ready to give them what they need. If you have an event you would like to book me for and want to see if I’m available, email me and my business manager will get back to you ASAP.
- Hire Me as Your Personal Coach. Helping people one one one is the most powerful way I change people’s lives. I have worked with people ranging from athletes to business owners to solopreneurs to professionals considering a career change. Unfortunately, I can only do so much coaching due to time constraints and other commitments. If you feel you could benefit from working with me one on one, fill out the form here and we will be in touch.
Have something else in mind? Email me and we will get back to you.
I compiled the information contained on this page to help you with exactly that. I can speak on and explain these things because I have lived them — always seek advice from people who have done the things they’re advising you on.
In case you need to step up your on-cout skills on the way to that next level, check out the Hoops Programs page.
Personal Development: Books, Academics, Self-Growth, Value, LIFE
This is a very deep category. I talk about all the above in different formats and this section will house all that content. If you aren’t already, subscribe to my daily Work On Your Game Podcast. There is where I share the MOST personal development, every single day. I won’t link to those episodes here, but it’s free. Start listening TODAY.
- A Lack Of Confidence Is a *Learned* Behavior
- VIDEO: Are You Even A Fan Of Yourself?
- It’s More Important To Be Important
- Confidence is a Habit
- Arrogance is Your New Friend
- How To Not Be Self-Conscious
- The Power Of Doing It NOW
- Write It In The Sand
- Would You Like Refreshments? How To Keep Asking
- What To Do When Success Is Late To The Party
- nNever Waste Your Pain
- What To Do When You’re Feeling Discouraged
- How To Handle Your Worst Setbacks: Digging for Diamonds
Making Yourself Smarter & More Valuable
Strategy & Relationships
- Getting Your Parent’s Support for Your Basketball Dreams
- VIDEO: Getting Your Parents’ Support For Basketball in 4 Steps: A How-To Guide & Script
- Chess, Strategy, and Life: A Discussion
- Don’t Know How To Approach Girls/Women? This Should Help
- Your Success Making Your Friends Uncomfortable?
Getting Seen & Known
- What To Do When Your Field is Full of Competition
- How To Put Yourself On
- Mindsets To Stop Underselling Yourself
- How To Contact Me
- Common Player Issues, Answered
- You Really Want to Play Basketball, But Need Motivation To Play? This is Especially For You
- You’re a Passionate, Hard Worker? Just Need A Opportunity? Read This.
- Is Making It In Basketball Hard? YES.
- VIDEO: Is “Making It” In Basketball Hard?
- When Is It Time To Give It Up?
- What Age Is “Too Late” In Basketball?
- How To Be a “Good” Basketball Player?
- The ONLY 3 Things You Need For Basketball Team Tryouts
- Tryouts: How To Make The Team
- VIDEO: The “Basketball Tryouts Tips” Video To End All Tryout Tips Videos [Coming November 2016]
- VIDEO: The 4 Things Basketball Coaches Look For At Tryouts & What To Expect [Coming November 2016]
- Cut From The Basketball Team? I Made This For YOU
- Story: 4 Years Of High School Basketball Tryouts
Basketball On-Court Issues
- How To Play As Well As You Practice
- Playing Scared/Dealing With Fear During Games
- Overcoming Nerves During Games: How To Fix It
- Why Am I Not Getting Playing Time?
- 3 Reasons Why I Averaged 2 Points Per Game As A High School Senior
- You Want to Play Guard, But Are Stuck In The Post/Paint
- The Mental Game
- Why Your Teammates Don’t Pass You The Ball
- What If My Teammates Think I’m a Ball Hog Or Cocky?
- How To Deal With Playing Time Issues
- Performance Anxiety & Pre-Performance Pressure
High School & College Basketball
- How to Get Noticed/Recruited by College Teams/Coaches
- What Coaches Look For At Tryouts
- Balancing School with Sports
- Getting an NCAA/ College Scholarship
- High School Player Who Wants To Play Pro Basketball? What You Are [Really] Up Against
- “I Deserve A Scholarship But Have Not Been Offered One!”
- How To Walk On To An NCAA / College Basketball Team
- Getting Into An NCAA Basketball Program From Europe (Or Anywhere Else Outside of The USA)
- You Are Not The Star: In College Basketball, The Coach Has The Power. Respect It
- No One Over Your Shoulder: For A College Athlete, Self-Discipline Will Make Or Break You
- What Age Is “Too Late” To Make It In Basketball?
- When & How Should A High School Player Contact College Coaches?
- How To Get College Basketball Coaches To Notice You If You’re Not Playing Much
- I’m In High School — How Can I Go Overseas Without Playing Basketball in College?
Professional / Overseas Basketball
This category has so many pieces to it, I broke it down into sub-groups. Let me know if there’s a question I haven’t answered in the below content. Join my email list at the top of this page to receive my [EXCLUSIVE] email messages on Pro Basketball.
– Basics For Professional Basketball, Overseas or Anywhere Else
- You Want A Career In Pro Basketball/ Overseas? Read This
- How Overseas Basketball Works: A Detailed Guide For Unknowing Players & Casual Fans
- Professional Basketball FAQ
- Book: The Overseas Basketball Blueprint (Amazon/Kindle | iTunes/iBooks)
- How Good Do You Have To Be To Play Overseas/Professionally?
- “I Want To Play Overseas / In The NCAA… But I Don’t Know Where to Begin! Help!!”
- What Exactly Makes A “Professional”?
- Can You Go Pro/Overseas Coming from a NCAA D2 or D3 School?
- Overseas Basketball Players: You Must “Solve The Problems”
– Money, Agents & Business in Professional Basketball
- Overseas Basketball And Money: What You Should Know
- Want To Make A Living In Basketball?
- How To Find An Agent For Playing Overseas Basketball
- 7 Ways To Make Money In Basketball Outside of Playing, Coaching or Training
- Should You Pay Any Fees Before An Overseas Tryout?
– Pro & Overseas Basketball Exposure Camps, Showcases and Combines
- How To Try Out For The NBA D-League: A Can’t Miss, Step-by-Step Guide
- Questions About D-League Tryout? Answered Here
- EuroProBasket: An Overseas Basketball Academy
- Pro Basketball Exposure Camps, Combines & Showcases: What You Need To Know From Someone Who’s Done It
- Choosing The Right Pro Exposure Camp or Combine | Follow-Up Post: What I Know About Pro Camps
- EuroProBasket: An Overseas Basketball Academy
- Professional Basketball Camp Reviews (Of Camps I’ve Been To)
- Your First Pro/Overseas Basketball Camp: What to Expect & My Advice
– Personal Pro Basketball Stuff
- First-Person Write-Ups Of My Own Experiences
- How I Got My First Overseas Basketball Job Contract: A 9-Step Plan
- Working a 9-5 While Preparing to Play Pro/Overseas
- Do Not Give Money To Scam Artist John Jordan to Play Overseas. Ever.
Eating, Nutrition & Diet
Training, Workouts & Injuries
- Workout Programs
- Be Trained By Me
- Yoga/Pilates for Basketball Players — Worth It?
- How To Grow Taller
- Jumper’s Knee Pain? Here’s The Cure
- Playing Injured vs. Playing Hurt
- If I Bulk Up/Gain Weight, How Will It Affect My Game?