Business, Sports and Life are all different, but the same in so many ways.
- Often, for someone to win, someone has to lose.
- The better you get, the more competition sprouts up, trying to take what you’ve built.
- No matter how good you are, you have to stay on-point and prepared for the next challenger.
- Only the most aggressive survive.
- The further you wish to go, the deeper one must tap into your killer instinct.
To help you excel in an ever-more-competitive world, I present the Competitive Fire Audio course.
You’re getting 7-parts and 141 minutes on competitive dominance that will have you ready to not only meet, but bring the challenge to any potential competition.
#1 How To Murder The Competition
#2 The Higher The Competition, The LESS Skill Matters
#3 How To Stay 10 Steps Ahead of Any Possible Competition
#4 If You’re Not Gonna Be Aggressive, Get Out Of The Way!
#5 Competition: You Gotta Be A DOG
#6 Competitive Juice: How Much Do You Have?
#7 Required Tools For Developing Your “Killer Instinct”