Here’s my right-after rundown of everything that happens at a local NBA D-League tryout camp. This one took place in 2012 in Miami, FL for the Idaho Stampede, the Miami Heat D-League affiliate.
Have your game ready with the Signature Manuals.
- You Want A Career In Pro Basketball/ Overseas? Read This | FAQ
- FREE Book: The Overseas Basketball Blueprint
- How Does Overseas Basketball Work? A Detailed Guide
- How To Find An Agent For Playing Overseas Basketball
- I Want To Play Overseas / In The NCAA… But I Don’t Know Where to Begin! Help!!
- How Good Do You Have To Be To Play Overseas/Professionally?
- Can You Go Pro/Overseas Coming from a NCAA D3 School?
- How I Got My First Overseas Basketball Contract
- Choosing The Right Pro Exposure Camp or Combine | Follow-Up Post: What I Know About Pro Camps
- Professional Basketball Camp Reviews (Of Camps I’ve Been To)
- Overseas Basketball And Money: What You Should Know
- Advice and What to Expect at Your First Camp
- Working a 9-5 While Preparing to Play Pro/Overseas
- Do Not Give Money To Scam Artist John Jordan to Play Overseas. Ever.
- Videos On Overseas Basketball
- Full Athletes Resources Page (100+ Articles)