Take Everything You Do In Practice...
And Do It Under The Lights.
Do you play confidently and balls-out in meaningless pickup games, but then play like a bum in the real games and tryouts?
You’ve been working on your game. You know what you’re capable of: you’ve done it over and over again in practice, scrimmages and games against your friends.
Then game time comes. And… nothing.
Your performance is not the same person who put all that time in. You’re not doing any of your moves. You don’t assert yourself. You're invisible on the court. Knowing the skills you have, this is really frustrating .
Is it mental? Is it physical? Is it something else? It’s a little bit of all of those and more. This workbook, Playing As Well As You Practice, will move you past it.
Upon completion of this workbook, you will:
- Play with full confidence in the biggest moments
- Never have another deer-in-the-headlights moments on the basketball court
- Erase all performance anxiety problems and conquer the cues that cause it
- Step on the court with an aggressive mindset that keeps you on the offensive, never nervous or hesitant
- Know the exact mental cues you’ll use to lock yourself into a mindset that’s congruent with your highest level of performance
IS THIS YOU?
"THE GAME COMES, AND I SEEM TO LOSE ALL MY SKILL..."
"I CAVE UNDER THE PRESSURE OF GAMES..."
"I'M SO FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF..."
[READ MORE TESTIMONIALS BELOW]
ALL THE WORK YOU DO ON YOUR GAME IS FOR THE GAME -- IT MAKES SENSE TO KNOW YOUR PRACTICE SKILLS WILL TRANSLATE TO THE REAL GAMES.
- Uncover the REAL Problems: What causes performance anxiety? Why does it persist? What can will you do about it? Learn what you need to know about showing your Game to the fullest, with no useless info
- Real Truths: Learn what really allows some players to play loose, confident and free in the big moments -- and how to become one of them
- Relax: Rest assured that you've already done the work, knowing that the game is merely your chance to show it off
- Dominate The Competition: Flip the script and put the anxiety on your opponents instead of yourself
- Value: 60+ Pages, Free USA Shipping