How I Got My First Overseas Basketball Job Contract: A 9-Step Plan
- You Want A Career In Pro Basketball/ Overseas? Read This | FAQ
- How Does Overseas Basketball Work? A Detailed Guide
- How To Find An Agent For Playing Overseas Basketball
- I Want To Play Overseas / In The NCAA… But I Don’t Know Where to Begin! Help!!
- How Good Do You Have To Be To Play Overseas/Professionally?
- Can You Go Pro/Overseas Coming from a NCAA D3 School?
- How I Got My First Overseas Basketball Contract
- Choosing The Right Pro Exposure Camp or Combine | Follow-Up Post: What I Know About Pro Camps
- Professional Basketball Camp Reviews (Of Camps I’ve Been To)
- Overseas Basketball And Money: What You Should Know
- Advice and What to Expect at Your First Camp
- Working a 9-5 While Preparing to Play Pro/Overseas
- Do Not Give Money To Scam Artist John Jordan to Play Overseas. Ever.
I knew where I was going with my life as my senior year of college wound down: basketball was my future. There was no alternative idea, though I was prepared to do the things necessary to survive until I got into my career.
1. I attended a pro exposure camp.
2. I got my video from said camp.
3. I put the scouting report from the camp, along with my video, together into a player resume/profile.
4. I reached out to agents with my profile to see if any were interested. One guy was.
5. I was working full time during this period.
6. I worked on my game with a schedule, like it was a second job.
7. I applied for a passport months ahead of time.
8. I kept in touch with my agent regularly.
9. I signed.