- You have a job because someone wants your ability to perform the labor you’re performing.
- You have a business because your customers want what your business provides.
Drilling deeper, just ask yourself, what do people always want? That’s easy.
- To be in shape physically.
- To make more money.
- Feel superior to others in some way.
- To have and do things that only a select group can have or do.
- To do what they really want to do.
- To access the positive energy that makes us feel good and that we do our best work with.
- To have more time, or better arrange our time since we are limited to 24 hours each day.
… Among other things. You can add to this list. This list is the starting point for your next business venture, job, or investment. How do I know? I know because anything that will make you money falls into one of the above categories.