When an idea hits you, the longer you wait to act on it, the…
- Less excited you’ll be about it
- Less likely you actually act on it
- Less certain you’ll be about it being a good idea as your subconscious mind will go to work second-guessing you
- Less anyone else will support it (people will be eternally skeptical about ideas; we all believe action as it’s self-evident)
- Less likely your brain will deliver you another idea, seeing how disrespectful you were of this one
Dre Baldwin is an author of 25 books and 9-year professional basketball player who is a certified pioneer in both personal branding and content publishing — with over 13,542 pieces of published content to date. Dre’s latest book is Work On Your Game: Using The Pro Athlete Mindset To Dominate Your Game In Business, Sports and Life. Dre teaches how the Discipline, Confidence and Mental Toughness that made him a professional athlete applies both to the business world and everyday life.