When an idea hits you, the longer you wait to act on it, the…
- Less excited you’ll be about it
- Less likely you actually act on it
- Less certain you’ll be about it being a good idea as your subconscious mind will go to work second-guessing you
- Less anyone else will support it (people will be eternally skeptical about ideas; we all believe action as it’s self-evident)
- Less likely your brain will deliver you another idea, seeing how disrespectful you were of this one
Dre Baldwin is creator of The Third Day philosophy of professional discipline. A 9-year international professional basketball player, Dre teaches how the Discipline, Confidence and Mental Toughness that made him a professional athlete applies both to the business world and everyday life.
Dre has been blogging since 2005 and began publishing video to YouTube in 2006. His daily content goes out to 134,000+ subscribers. Dre’s daily Work On Your Game Podcast has over 1,100 episodes and 1.7 million downloads.