Lift Off

Scroll this

Lift Off | Dre BaldwinI heard that space shuttles use up 60-70% of their fuel when taking off. Once it’s out of the earth’s atmosphere, it can cruise the rest of the way on the remaining 30% of the fuel tank.

Our lives are the same way. A new sport, business, or skill will take 70% of your energy just to get to its cruising altitude, then you can take your foot off the accelerator a bit.

FREE Video

ready to live your dreams? 

you've played this game all your life. it's time you get paid to do it. get my exclusive video on getting an agent to start making it happen. 

Simple concept.

Big Problem: many people have the equation backwards. They want to ease into things. Go harder when the success comes. Or how about this one:  “Play for the long term results.”

When was the last time you used all the gas in your tank for a day?

Time cannot be recovered, but energy is renewable. You sleep every night, so when you max out your energy output one day, you’ll have a full tank the next day (assuming you eat well, drink water and all that good stuff). It costs you no money and you’re gonna be sleeping anyway.

A space shuttle using 30% of its energy would never get into space. Most flying objects never get there either.

So if your aim is to go where most won’t go, flip the average-person’s equation.

Submit a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Get An Agent For Playing Overseas Basketball