If you are averse to any of the following, starting your own business is not a good idea.
- Reaching out to a person who was not reaching out, calling or even thinking about you to talk about what you’re selling.
- Getting a person who doesn’t know you to buy something from you.
- Selling in general, in all forms.
- Marketing and promoting yourself.
- Interrupting people from their normal routines to get their attention.
- Working for free.
- Being unsure of when and how you’ll make money, and how much.
- Having no one to blame if/when things go bad or if nothing happens at all.
[dt_quote type=”blockquote” font_size=”h4″ animation=”none” background=”plain”]The Business Bundle: The Seller’s Mindset, 55 Daily People Skills, 25 Conversation Starters[/dt_quote]
- Making your own schedule and having to stuck to it.
- Avoiding distractions.
- Doing a lot of work that will not be recognized, admired or paid for.
- Seeing other people doing the same thing you’re doing, seemingly a lot better than you are.
- Teaching people how to do things and correcting their mistakes in learning.
- Delegating work to others.
- Abandoning the idea that only YOU can do things the right way.
- Making decisions quickly.