I received a comment during a Periscope stream a few weeks ago where a young viewer told me he wanted to sign up for my Bulletproof Mindset course. One problem: The course cost too much for him, and he wanted to know if the course would ever be discounted.
I’ll tell you what I told him (and everyone else watching the stream):
- A high price tag is never your problem in owning something you want. Your problem is your lack of money.
- There is no such thing as “expensive” or “overpriced” or “costs too much”. Just people who don’t have the money.
- Would you rather a) everything in life cost less, or b) you have more resources to obtain things?
- When you want something, anything, in life, don’t wish it were easier to get. Wish you were in better position to get it. Then do something about it.
- The Bulletproof Mindset course is a $10,000 course that is drastically underpriced and will soon be higher. Don’t believe me, just watch.
Just a simple change in philosophy. Never speak something to be too far out of your reach. Rather, ask yourself how you can get yourself closer to it.