- Purpose. I have published content to YouTube since 2005, amassing over 7,000 total videos whose views surpass 42 million. My Work On Your Game Podcast published a new episode every day for 1,000 days in a row, totaling over 1.3 Million listens. In short, Getting the job done every day is not just a tagline for Dre — it’s his LIFE.
- Certified Expertise. Dre wrote Work On Your Game: Use the Pro Athlete Mindset to Dominate Your Game in Business, Sports, and Life [McGraw-Hill, 2.22.2019], a book which covers his entire Mental Game philosophy from the basketball court to the board room to the stage.
- Change. Discipline is a dirty word to many people, until they experience someone like Dre Baldwin who built his entire career, brand and business on the values and benefits of discipline.
- Uniqueness. Less than 3% of high school basketball players play in college. And less than 1% of college players play professionally. But Dre’s content is more than stories of how great he was as an athlete…
- Real-Life Application. Dre’s presentations are not a bunch or mere hype-up. Attendees will have pages of notes with actionable takeaways for taking their work, their business and themselves to a new level.
- Experience. The majority of Dre’s audience are business professionals, entrepreneurs and solopreneurs who draw inspiration and strategies from what Dre did: build a brand and business on the mental tools that made him a pro athlete.
- Impact. I have coached and consulted with hundreds of athletes, entrepreneurs and professionals on their mental game since 2005 – not to mention the millions I have virtually mentored through my online content.
Organizer & Planner Feedback
My name is Perry D. Drake and I am a professor of digital and social media marketing at the University of Missouri – St. Louis. I also run the Midwest Digital Marketing Conference (MDMC) held in St. Louis every April with approximately 1,500 attendees and featuring speakers from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Under Armour and more.
Dre Baldwin was a speaker this year at MDMC17. He delivered an outstanding presentation with rave reviews titled “Applying The Athlete Mindset To Business.” It was rated very highly by conference attendees. He was engaging, entertaining and educational the entire time. Attendees were constantly taking notes through laughter and fun. Everyone really connected with Dre and the message.
I will be having Dre back next year for MDMC19. – Perry Drake, MDMC
Perry D. Drake
Midwest Digital Marketing Conference (MDMC)
My name is Brantanique Williams and I am the graduate assistant for pre-college programs at FIU. Dre Baldwin delivered a powerful message at the National Achievers Society general body meeting.
Dre kept the audience entertained by providing great examples that illustrated each point he spoke on. Including stories from his own life allowed the audience to connect with him. The greatest take away was learning the most commonly forgotten steps, “steps three and four,” towards reaching life goals. I will use this take away as a tool to actually complete my own future goals.
Thanks Dre! –
Florida International University
We were thrilled to have Dre speak at our Technology Event on Social Media for Business held at Lynn University in Boca Raton. Dre was not only energetic, but was also very engaging and his wealth of knowledge, specifically on YouTube was very beneficial to the guests that attended. We received nothing but positive feedback and look forward to having Dre speak at future Boca Chamber events!
South Florida Business & Wealth
I was connected to Dre through a mutual friend who said he would be a great speaker at our professional development meeting, and they were right! Dre delivered 10 times over. His delivery style was conversational yet informative. Dre displayed his expertise of the subject matter well. Many of the attendees said they gain a new perspective on personal branding and would like to hear from Dre again. I would highly recommend Dre for your upcoming speaking engagement.
Urban League Of Broward County
Phenomenal Keynote Speaker At Toastmasters in Miami at a Leaderships Training! Dre Baldwin is a Pro. He did an amazing job inspiring the group on mental toughness and what it takes to make a difference in our professional and regular lives. He left us wanting to chase our dreams and make a difference in our lives. Dre is a humble guy and I have known him for 3-4 years and we never really talked about the books he has written, the TEDx speeches he has done and the difference he makes in others lives. When looking for a Keynote Speaker I was challenged to find someone that would touch the lives of the team in District 47. Dre did a phenomenal job talking about mental toughness and the obstacles he faced when playing basketball. WOYG is an amazing anagram that best describes DRE. Work On Your Game. Awesome message and powerful direction. Thanks for the inspiration at the Miami TLI (Toastmasters Leadership Institute). Thanks for the heartfelt message and keep on WOYG.
Independant Sales Representative
One of the methods used to address these and other issues was working with Dre Baldwin of “Work On Your Game”. The coaching sessions with him resulted in the creation and implementation of actionable steps toward accurately focusing effort more consistently. A great deal of attention was given to developing a rubric of perspective to engage new challenges of any sort successfully as they arise. The positive gains from the experience overall have been lasting and are evident in my day to day life. A big take away was being reminded of how much control each of us have in maximizing our quality of life each day. There won’t ever be a need to repeat this process ever again. If you could benefit from learning how to be more organized, more confident, or whatever…heck we all can be better at something! Contact Dre ASAP and make good on your plans to improve if you are really serious about it. His methods are sound and his approach is both polished and professional. There are still many more mountains I have to climb, but I am geared up and ready to reach every summit. Thanks Dre!!!
Jeff Rashad Thomas
Customer Service Specialist
Dre is an engaging motivational speaker that gets you to change your prospective of failure, on one to success. He clearly illustrated to our audience that there is no one path to success but many paths. Our audience at ClickZ San Francisco thoroughly enjoyed his message.
Head Of Sales