You’ll read stories — lots of stories — as I have experienced a lot and have a really good memory for stuff. You will laugh, gasp, turn away, and reply at/to these emails (I read all replies). You will learn from them. You will craft your own lessons based on how you interpret what I share. You will come back to this page to make sure you get the latest. And you can subscribe and get all my emails sent directly to you here, and forgo needing this page at all.
[*Newest Posts Are First*]
- The Vocabulary Story: “Ya Voy”
- The Gay Guy In The Gym Story: Addressing Things Directly
- The Expert Story: A Lot of Them Ain’t Sh*t
- The Cigar Ashes Story: She Put 6 Dents In My Damn Front Door
- The Grandma Story: We Weren’t Allowed To Ask Questions
- The Airport Conflict Story: Less Is More
- The Getting Money Story: Crime Paid Off For Me, And I Don’t Regret It
- The “Girl With Man Muscles” Story: Start Wit The First Step
- The TV Shoot Story: Waiting 3 Hours for 3 Minutes of Action?
- The “Put Me On Bruh!” Saga: Aint No Favors In The Pro Basketball Game
- The Blocked Shots Story: Who did you beat to get here?
- The 10-Step Plan: How To Play Overseas Right Now
- The Pickup Basketball Gym Story: Own Your Backyard
- The 27 Commandments for 2018
- The Telemarketing Story: I just could not stop laughing
- The Hesitation Story: I got robbed for $5 — it shoud’ve been $20
- The Famous Chick Story: It would’ve been wrong – and I should have done it anyway
- The Contract Story: How I Helped Bally Total Fitness Go Out of Business
- The Losing My Virginity Story: She Smiled/Laughed At Me
- The Asshole Chronicles/”Do You Need it NOW?!” Story: Yes, I need it now
- The Germany Story: How to get lucky and make anything happen
- The Parking Conflict Story: I still have ego problems