- Place a pre roll or post roll ad (maybe both) explaining your Patreon page’s existence to your audience. Have it as part of every episode.
- Do an entire episode about the Patreon page — why it exists, what it’ll do for the show, what supporters get for being involved.
- Link in the show notes for every episode and on the show’s homepage (website).
- Send an email to your list sharing The who-what-when-where-why-how.
- Promote in your other social media, youtube and snap/IG stories.
- Have a great offer on each Tier of your Patreon that entices patrons. People are driven by self-interest.